Yesterday was a fun, busy day. It began with a trip to Prairie Band casino with Daughter, Son-in-Law and Hubby, where Hubby and I came home with $15 more than we left with. However, that is due to my "luck", not Hubby's. At one point, I won around $25 on a Wheel of Fortune penny slot machine with one dollar. With big winnings like that, I can see why the place was getting so crowded when we took our fortune home.
The evening was spent with the entire family, Hubby's brother and sister-in-law, and Son's best friend and his new wife. Including the granddaughter (who didn't participate in the game or eat tacos), that makes 11 at our home for tacos and "Things", a game of Daughter and Son-in-Law's. The gang arrived around 6 p.m. and departed at 10:00. We had had a good time and think we'll do it again next month. Think on this: Things you shouldn't do in public.
2019 in Review
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment