As if it weren't slow enough around the office, the computer system has gone down for internal websites and the email. I can't pay bills. I can't set up the student's spring schedule because I can't get to their emailed available hours. So here I am...blogging, and I'll call it my afternoon break.
One of my cousin's daughters gave a link to her blog a day or two ago and in it she said she blogged because she's afraid if she doesn't she'll forget things that have happened or she's done. It made me think that I should be more deliberate about blogging for that reason if no other. After all, in the process of getting older, I'm forgetting more. For instance, this morning as I was getting dressed, I stood at the (crud, what's the word...) armoir (see what I mean) for five minutes trying to remember if I'd worn my new red sweater yet this week. I went through the week in my head as best I could and decided I had not. It's awful.
Anyway, it is my hope to blog more frequently. Maybe not daily, but we'll see. I usually end up with a computer in my lap in the evening anyway. Furthermore, I'm going to pare down the email accounts. How many do I have? Five, I believe. Sounds like a good New Years resolution to me.
2019 in Review
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment