Having nearly knocked someone down recently, I've come up with this small list of places you shouldn't stand. Maybe you can add a few spots.
1) Directly outside of an elevator door. There could be someone wanting to exit the elevator and they're going to knock you over when that door opens.
2) Around a corner. Anywhere, but in this case I'm thinking of in a hallway. If you must stand in the hallway, at least move to the side where you'd be more noticeable. For instance, exiting out of the ladies room that I frequently use. If you're walking on the wrong side of the hall and come around a corner, you're going to run into me as I leave the restroom. As if you were on a highway, drive on your side of the road.
3) Directly in front of a door. Move to the side where the door will create an opening for you to pass through. Otherwise, I can't be responsible for your broken toe or nose.
2019 in Review
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment