Daughter loaned her Dad the latest Stephen King novel, "11-22-63" last week and I'm pleased to see he's actually spending time reading.
| Hubby reads "11-22-63" |
Whatever he's found so interesting in this book, besides the fact that Stephen King is, apparently, writing from the grave, I hope it keeps him deep in the pages of ink until he reaches the back cover.
NOTE: It has been brought to my attention, by the same person that made me think Stephen King was dead, that the news of Stephen King's death has been greatly exaggerated. Mr. King is alive and well, which makes a lot more sense than writing from the grave.
Mr. King would be surprised to learn he was writing from the grave, I think. Be that as it may, it's a good book, though I think some of it is a big too drawn out for my tastes.
ReplyDelete