1) Why is there a need to blog and have it public so everyone in the world can see what you're thinking or doing? Does anyone in Bora Bora care what I'm listening to on my mp3 player?
2) Does everyone really want to read a constantly happy, perky blog? Are there people out there that don't ever get irritated, angry, depressed, envious or cynical?
3) Why me? Why us? Why can't we...? Why should they...?
4) What's is all about, Alfie?
5) What should we get our granddaughter for her first birthday? I know we'll get her a Jayhawk cheerleader outfit, but we want something a bit more lasting. It's a special birthday.
6) Will I see more snow this winter?
7) Where did my poems go that I wrote in high school? Why am I not inspired to write them today?
8) What is wrong with my brain? I can't remember much, or it seems like I can't remember much. Hubby will ask, "Remember when...?" and most of the time, I can't remember. It's sad and frightening.
9) Why did we ever think having three dogs was a good idea?
10) Does a blog entry have to be accompanied by a photo?
2019 in Review
6 years ago
It wasn't that we thought three dogs was a good idea. We wanted a small dog to keep Wally company because he missed Clifford, so we got Maggie. Then we wanted a dog to fill the void left in our hearts when we lost Wally, so we got Phil. Then, because our hearts are bigger than our over-worked brains, we could not let a darling little puppy be put senselessly to sleep just because he didn't measure up to someone's warped idea of what a perfect dog should be, we got Punk. We have them because they make us better at being people.
ReplyDelete