- The checker at the grocery store placed my box with two donuts in the bag on its side, thereby jostling the maple long john on top of the chocolate long john. I never eat my long johns layered. Never!
- My student assistant that graciously volunteered to take this morning's 8-11 shift for another student assistant, is late. Again. By an hour. I knew from previous experience that this would happen.
- The prescription plan I have through my state job is dropping my pharmacy. It's a money thing. The Walgreens I use is just a little less than a mile from our home and is on the way to and from work and everywhere else we go. We've used this pharmacy since we moved here seven years ago. The next closest pharmacy is at a Walmart. While I'm in there weekly, I don't like the thought of having to battle for a parking spot and wade through the crowds to pick up my medications. Woe is me.
- I took my year end logs half-way across campus for the director's signature and headed to another building to turn in the logs and realized I needed to make copies of the logs first. So back to the office.
2019 in Review
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment