"You know what else is bad for your heart, mind, and overall health?
Stress and worry. It can cause depression, heart problems, loss of
hair, loss of sleep, anxiety, weight loss, weight gain, and early death.
It is an unneeded, unwanted, added bit of stress being told every week
that something I’m eating or doing could kill me. I’ve got news for
you: every day I wake up, I’m closer to my last day on earth. So are
you. Now, so I might enjoy however many heartbeats I have left, I
choose to quit reading and listening to stories that raise my blood
pressure by telling me what’s going to put me in an early grave, and
just enjoy myself."
This is my reply to an article I read today about salt intake and how much salt is in the prepared food we eat.
Enough said.
Ka-thump. Ka-thump. Ka-thump.
Amen!
ReplyDelete