Every once in awhile, something odd catches my eye and I just have to take a photo. This is the first in what I hope will be a recurring post with the title: "Quick! Grab the Camera!"
My former boss gave me a gift card back in March to a local beauty supply store/salon and wanted me to get a manicure or pedicure. The appointment was finally made and I went in for my first manicure last Friday evening. It looks really nice and I find myself looking at my nails frequently. The sparkly pink polish is so pretty. The nails...well, a couple still curve down and one is kinda flat with corners that bump up a little. Not much the manicurist can do with what God gave me for fingernails.
With a smile on my face, I told Hubby it would be nice to go back in for a manicure every six weeks or so. At this time in our lives, that's not going to be at the top of the expenditure list. Hubby did think it would be OK to purchase some nail polish once in awhile, however.
So at our stop at a drug store over the weekend, I went directly to the nail polish section. Not only was I looking for polish, but cuticle softener and basically just browsing for a bargain when this item caught my eye.
Hmmmm...I know breast cancer is not at all funny, but this made me chuckle. I might have worded the message a little differently.
Hubby wants to know if you apply it three times a day.
P.S. Happy 100th Blog to me!
2019 in Review
6 years ago

Still ROFLMAO!
ReplyDelete